Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Blog!

Mr. Burglar here.  I decided to move from barely-livejournal to blogspot since I can actually UPLOAD IMAGES HERE!  So my old blog will be abandoned.  Since there's only one post there, I'll just redo that game with video and a better description.  My Youtube channel is still the same, just this blog is different.

My old livejournal page: http://mr-burglar.livejournal.com/

Also, more new games which includes...


Yes, those are Gowin games.  Yes, I'll be showing at least the right one.  The left one is some monochrome tamagotchi game, and isn't nearly as interesting or easy to video capture as the other one.  And yes, you'll be seeing the box and instructions for it, the gameplay, and EVEN THE ENDING!  Stay tuned for more!

And to Blogspot:
YOU BETTER NOT DISSAPOINT ME LIKE LIVEJOURNAL DID.

No comments:

Post a Comment